Arduino DUE and Arduino GSM shield v2

Can the "Arduino GSM shield v2" be plugged onto and "Arduino DUE" board?
Thank you in advance

Sorry, but according to documentation, GSM shield looks not compatiable with Due, Because it says the GSM Shield operates at 5v

Thank you for your reply. I've just tried to connect the two boards and the GSM shield powers ON: not sure yet it works correctly.

Last piece of news: I managed to communicate with the GSM shield V2 and send SMS by using AT commands via the hardware seriale port 3 (pins 14, 15).

Programming:
Sorry, but according to documentation, GSM shield looks not compatiable with Due, Because it says the GSM Shield operates at 5v

I think what you said is wrong.
according to wiring diagram the line driver of the serial line is powered by the 3,3VDC coming from Arduino due, so at least there is no risk to break the line receiver on the Arduino due.

The Vin comes from the power jack of the arduino due, if plugged (I will use 11,1VDC battery).
The Vin, if available, should open a mosfet switch on the 5VDC line and let the line regulator LMZ1200X of the gsm shield to be powered by the Vin instead of the 5VDC input (I'm not sure but I'm quite confident about this). This way you will not use the 5VDC input.

The gsm transceiver M10 is powered with the output of the line regulator LMZ1200X named VBAT (it is a 3,3Vdc)

Since the serial line of the gsm has logic state high at 3,3VDC, it is comatible with serial lines working at 5VDC and also with serial lines at 3,3VDC.

pgmo1869:
Last piece of news: I managed to communicate with the GSM shield V2 and send SMS by using AT commands via the hardware seriale port 3 (pins 14, 15).

Why didn’t you just plugged the module over the Arduino due? I see you use other pin 14,15 (with external cable?)
I would like to use Arduino due pin 2, 3 and 7(reset). Do you think there is any problem with this?

pgmo1869:

Which library did you use? I would like to use the Arduino gsm library: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/GSM