Arduino DUE + CTE7 CPLD 7" Screen + Ethernet Shield + Load Image From SD

Hello,

I found out this solution by myself with an experience that I gained in a bit complicated ways . I didn’t cross anybody else who had functioned this big screen by Arduino DUE before. Even in the forum only Graham (@ghlawrence2000) helped a bit. And at the end I succeed in transfering the display from an SD card to a screen by the DUE. Plus I achieved a speedy image change with a CPLD screen.

If you want see on action: https://instagram.com/p/0cn_uUvdOO/

You can find used libraries and Source Code and RAW image sample in the following link:

Or see all files in folder (Dropbox)

Here are the materials that I used:

Here is the diagram of Connection and Pin:

LCD Screen | Arduino Due Pin No

DB0 | 37
DB1 | 36
DB2 | 35
DB3 | 34
DB4 | 33
DB5 | 32
DB6 | 31
DB7 | 30
DB8 | 22
DB9 | 23
DB10 | 24
DB11 | 25
DB12 | 26
DB13 | 27
DB14 | 28
DB15 | 29
RS | 46
WR | 47
RD | 3.3V Pulled high
CS | 44
REST | 45
LED_A | +5V
GND | GND
3.3V | +3.3V

Touch Screen | Arduino Due Pin No

TCLK | 40
TCS | 41
TDIN | 42
TDOUT | 49
IRQ | 38

Code you should use this pin for connection and coding

UTFT myGLCD(CPLD, 46, 47, 44, 45); 
UTouch myTouch(40, 41, 42, 49, 38);
UTFT_SdRaw myFiles(&myGLCD);

Great write-up! Thanks for sharing.

Badursun:
I didn't cross anybody else who had functioned this big screen by Arduino DUE before. Even in the forum only Graham (@ghlawrence2000) helped a bit.

I have helped PLENTY of people with image loading on many different screens and several threads within the forum thanks....... Some of those people are HUGELY grateful for my UTFT_SdRaw library which works with MEGA or DUE..... and ANY screen UTFT supports!! Not my problem if Google didn't work for you!!

I also made a function SPECIFICALLY for the CPLD screen in my UTFT_SdRaw library. If you are going to quote me don't sell my efforts short!! Thanks.

Regards,

Graham

I really need this help I have look into the form and I am not getting what you said because I have try almost everything to get the SD to work on the MAGA shield on to the MAGA Board, but I am not understand how to get the SD to work on the MAGA shield or on the SainSmart 7 ' in TFT LCD Display SD card reader. Could you please explain what I have to do and show me explain, that would help out lot or some kind of video that would actually show step by step how to make it work, really need this help it for my college project and I would like to get it to work some how so please help me out that would be the best thing that will make me understand it all very well.

Also i have other SainSmart 7 ' in TFT LCD Display for Arduino Mega that is the touch screen version and what is the id for that one ( w9864g6jh-6) that would also help me to understand how that one work too.

thank you for your time,

Mikey

really really need this help I am try to make it for my project final project at my college it a galley show case too so please right back as soon as possible

have a great day.