Arduino Due not uploading sketch

I'm having trouble uploading to my Due. I've freshly installed the desktop IDE and installed the SAM core for the Due, and I've made sure that the driver is up to date. I've tried running it using both processor options 328p and 168 which are available in the tools section, but I couldn't figure out how to figure out which processor I have.Here's what I'm getting when I try to upload:

Arduino: 1.8.12 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila, ATmega168"

Sketch uses 924 bytes (6%) of program storage space. Maximum is 14336 bytes.
Global variables use 9 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1015 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 1024 bytes.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avrdude -CC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/etc/avrdude.conf -v -patmega168 -carduino -PCOM7 -b19200 -D -Uflash:w:C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_603725/Blink.ino.hex:i
An error occurred while uploading the sketch

avrdude: Version 6.3-20190619
Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/
Copyright (c) 2007-2014 Joerg Wunsch

System wide configuration file is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/etc/avrdude.conf"

Using Port : COM7
Using Programmer : arduino
Overriding Baud Rate : 19200

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Despite the somewhat similar names, the Due and the Duemilanove are completely different boards. You need to select Tools > Board > Arduino Due, with the right port setting according to which USB connector on your Due the cable is connected to (it's best to connect it to the programming port for uploading):

Thank you so much! I did not see the option to scroll down for board selection. You're a real life saver!

You're welcome. I'm glad if I was able to be of assistance. Enjoy!
Per