Arduino due powers on second time

Hi,
First time using an Arduino.
Everything works fine except that I need to turn on, turn off and turn on again for it to start properly.
Anyone that may know the behaviour behind this?
I have this board:

Thanks!

(deleted)

How does it know that the 2nd time is a 2nd time?

spycatcher2k:
So you buy a clone from China, and it does not work as expected, you then come to the Arduino forum for support? Why not return it to the seller, and buy a real one?

If you want we can discuss other topics in a different thread? Did not get any help from your opinion. I already read some threads about people on this forum with ”clones” that got help. Or is it forbidden to ask for help if I have a clone?

(deleted)

kenwood120s:
How does it know that the 2nd time is a 2nd time?

Well it is not every second time. But if I turn it of for a while this happens. Then if I fast turn on/off several times it starts up ok. Pushing the reset also let it start up normally. I dont know much about arduino and maybe thought there were more savages out there buying clones that may have experienced this

spycatcher2k:
OK - You buy a clone, it doesn't work as expected. Stick it in a drawer and buy a real one.

Oh, it's not my opinion, it's fact.

Chinese rip off Arduinos have almost no quality control, probably use some counterfeit components, come with no support from the seller, and giving NO financial payback to Arduino. While selling crap Arduino clones, they rely on this forum to support their product.

You think this practice is ethical?

So you never bought a product in your life that was not genuine. Never downloaded anything from the internet that did not support the author. Dont be a hypocrite

It does sound like a board problem - when it powers up it should reset as part of that sequence ( via a capacitor and resistor ??) .

I've bought NANO clones and have had some duff ones - some with no working USB , some with other faults , it's all part of the fun . Everyone should buy genuine stuff every now and again , the quality is so much better and it will give you that warm feeling inside

hammy:
It does sound like a board problem - when it powers up it should reset as part of that sequence ( via a capacitor and resistor ??) .

I've bought NANO clones and have had some duff ones - some with no working USB , some with other faults , it's all part of the fun . Everyone should buy genuine stuff every now and again, the quality is so much better and it will give you that warm feeling inside

Thank you!
I dont know what capacitor and resistor I should look for?
Guess it is not much to do with it if its faulty.

I might buy a real one if I really need it and if the interest grows. I actually buy genuine stuff now and then but like almost everyone (except some ethical gods) else I also get some of the chinese ”crap” now and then.

Think I found the answer here: