Arduino Due stopped working

I am using an Arduino Due together with a radds for my 3d printer and everything was working fine after I figured out how to use it.

Something jammed while printing and I pressed the reset button on the radds and since then my arduino is not doing anything.

I connected only the arduino to two computers and tried to upload something on both ports. The programming port get's recognized but I get the "No device found on COM3" error. The native port is not connected at all according to the Arduino software. Windows recognizes both usb ports and plays sounds on connecting/disconnecting.

The Arduino gets really hot a few seconds after I plug it in and only the ON led is glowing. I think the L LED was glowing before that happened but I'm not sure,

I hope you can help me...I barely know what I am doing here I didn't find anything that helps me this far.

DonParpan:
I am using an Arduino Due together with a radds for my 3d printer and everything was working fine after I figured out how to use it.

Something jammed while printing and I pressed the reset button on the radds and since then my arduino is not doing anything.

I connected only the arduino to two computers and tried to upload something on both ports. The programming port get’s recognized but I get the “No device found on COM3” error. The native port is not connected at all according to the Arduino software. Windows recognizes both usb ports and plays sounds on connecting/disconnecting.

The Arduino gets really hot a few seconds after I plug it in and only the ON led is glowing. I think the L LED was glowing before that happened but I’m not sure,

I hope you can help me…I barely know what I am doing here I didn’t find anything that helps me this far.

It sounds like you might have killed your ARM chip. I guess that’s the bit that “gets really hot”?

If that's the big chip in the middle then yes.

Already suspected that but I hoped I was wrong...
Thanks for the answer.