Arduino Due - unable to upload program via bluetooth

Hello everyone,

this forum helped me a lot with solving my problems, but right now i have a new problem and i can´t find a solution. I´m trying to use bluetooth to connect my arduino due to a computer (windows 7). The bluetooth device is the HC 05. I connected it to TX0 and RX0 pins on the arduino and i´m using a circuit (which is provided in the data sheet) with two leds, which show in which state the bluetooth device is and if it has a connection. The problem i have is: i can change the settings like the name of the device and the password, i can upload my code via usb to the arduino and then connect to the arduino via bluetooth. Then the serial monitor will show the data sent from the arduino. I can send commands and the arduino receives it. But as soon as i try to upload code via bluetooth the software says that there was no device found at the port. Does anyone know why this happens?

I hope you can help me!

Kind regards, Slevin

But as soon as i try to upload code via bluetooth the software says that there was no device found at the port. Does anyone know why this happens?

Why do you assume that you should be able to upload code via the bluetooth device?

Why do you assume that you should be able to upload code via the bluetooth device?

I used this Tutorial: http://makezine.com/projects/diy-arduino-bluetooth-programming-shield/ Do you have an idea what i am doing wrong?

Does your Arduino look like the one in that picture?

No.

You can upload with Apploader app from iPad or iPhone over BLE: http://www.apploader.info/p/introduction.html

Hi Slevin,

I presently want to send analog sensor data from my DUE to my computer via bluetooth. I already have a working code to send data via USB and print it to serial monitor, but can't figure out how to do it with my HC-06 module.

Can you tell me how you managed to do it? I dont want to program the DUE via bluetooth, just send data from it to the computer.

Thanks!