Arduino Due with motorcontroller msp430g2553 and Brushless -DC-Motor

Hey every one

i am working on a small Projeckt "Arduino Due and motorcontroller msp430g2553 and Brushless -DC-Motor it is like Quadrocorp something like this".

i have two ports , they are with msp430g2553 and connected with the Brushless DC-Motor and i have MPU6050-Gy521.

i can just send byte in this ports to move the motors. the connenction method between the ports must be I2C(Master-Slave). i had already sent dirketly high and low through I2C-Connection to the ports with msp433.. but i dont know how i can connect (MPU-6050 and MSP430g2553)with I2C as Master/Slave.

The two Ports(with msp433g255) can only read and the MPU must read and write.

i need your help or explain me please how to use master/ slave with arduino Due and how to connect more devices on one Arduino Due with I2C.

All (well most) I2C connections are "master-slave", so there's not need to repeat that all the time.

In general to connect more devices to an I2C bus you just...well connect them, all the SDA pins together and all the SCL pins together. As long as all the slaves have different addresses that's about it. If some have the same address then you have to get more creative.

Does the Due control all this? Where does the msp430g2553 fit into this? Does the Due have to talk to the msp430g2553? Does the msp430g2553 have to also talk directly to the other devices? If so does this mean you have to have a multi-master setup? If you have a Due why do you also need a msp430g2553?

The two Ports(with msp433g255) can only read and the MPU must read and write.

I have no idea what this means. Are you saying that the I2C ports on the msp430g2553 can only read? I find that impossible to believe.

i already connected all them in Arduino Due on SDA and SCL.

<Does the Due control all this? Where does the msp430g2553 fit into this? Does the Due have to talk to the msp430g2553? Does the msp430g2553 have to also talk directly to the other devices? If so does this mean you have to have a multi-master setup? If you have a Due why do you also need a msp430g2553?>

Yes it does. All of them, (MPU6050 and the two Motorcontroller must connect with Arduino Due.

The Arduino Due can talk with the Motorcontroller through SDA and SDL i already did it.
yes i have Arduino Due but the msp430g2553 is on the Platine to controll the Motor movement.

Explain me pls how i can do the MPU6050 with 0x68 hex as Master to read and write on it . and the motorcontrol as slave 0x48 and 0x49.