arduino duiminalove programming using header and source code files

hey im am trying to integrate a wii remote to an arduino using a host shield using the link http://www.circuitsathome.com/mcu/ps3-and-wiimote-game-controllers-on-the-arduino-host-shield-part-3 now when i look at the codes GitHub - moyuchin/WiiRemote_on_Arduino: Wii Remote, Arduino, USB Host Shield, Circuit at home i don’t know how to integrate those header and source files into a arduino duiminalove ATMEGA328
HELP PLEASE

..."Contributed Libraries" libraries section.

...third paragraph.

How many different places did you post this question?
Pick one, point the other 2 at it and close them. You've got three sets of answers going on now.

You’ve got three sets of answers going on now.

I sometimes wish these duplicate threads gave drastically different and conflicting advice on the posted question. ]:smiley:

Lefty

ok thank you im new to this and im working on a very important project.
thank you

How many different places did you post this question?
Pick one, point the other 2 at it and close them. You've got three sets of answers going on now.

He's up to at least four now. I essentially told him this on the second thread, that's when he started the third one.

Don

[Edit] Sorry, my count was off, it's six (in 46 minutes).

(1) Arduino Forum :: Using Arduino :: Programming Questions :: how to integrate header files and source code files into duimilanove
(2) Arduino Forum :: Using Arduino :: Programming Questions :: header and source files
(3) Arduino Forum :: Using Arduino :: Project Guidance :: arduino duiminalove programming using header and source code files
(4) Arduino Forum :: Using Arduino :: Microcontrollers :: arduino duiminalove programming using header and source code files
(5) Arduino Forum :: Using Arduino :: Programming Questions :: arduino duiminalove programming using header and source code files
(6) Arduino Forum :: Development :: Other Software Development :: arduino duiminalove programming using header and source code files