Arduino Ehternet shield connected to Android app

Hi everyone,
I have to do a project for school about an aoutmatic watring plant system (just 1 plant) controlled by an Android app. I have a DTH-11 humidity sensor and i wold like to send the value to the app using the ethernet shield: how can I do? By the app it'll be possible to set the dray limit, beyond which Arduino starts watering the plant and a forced watering command.
Essentially I have to pass data from Arduino+ethernet shield to the app, using jQuery.
please help me..

lorenzo186:
Hi everyone,
I have to do a project for school about an aoutmatic watring plant system (just 1 plant) controlled by an Android app. I have a DTH-11 humidity sensor and i wold like to send the value to the app using the ethernet shield: how can I do? By the app it'll be possible to set the dray limit, beyond which Arduino starts watering the plant and a forced watering command.
Essentially I have to pass data from Arduino+ethernet shield to the app, using jQuery.
please help me..

Did you expect complete working code that you will then pass off to your school as your own work?

That is called cheating.

lorenzo186:
pass data from Arduino+ethernet shield to the app

After you have considered reply #1, I think you need to be rather more forthcoming about exactly what you want to do. It is then clear that the next thing on the agenda is to consider the practicalities of connecting Arduino to Android by Ethernet. Is it s good idea, or a stupid one?

ieee488:
Did you expect complete working code that you will then pass off to your school as your own work?

That is called cheating.

I would just an idea about how to go on...

lorenzo186:
I would just an idea about how to go on...

Plenty of information about connecting sensors to Arduino.
Make an effort!