Arduino Enternet MySQL Problem Help Me

hii all ,

Problem : Select * from data where id="1" for example, we do it this way.. How can I see the reading ?

• So, I want to read the data in the data I want to transfer to a variable, how can I do?

Note : İnsert and Update , no problem..

please help :)

How can I see the reading ?

What reading? Do you mean the result of executing the SELECT statement?

That would depend on where the SELECT statement is being executed. If it is in a PHP script, running on a server, for instance, the answer would be quite different from that of the PHP script running on the Arduino (which is not possible).

PaulS: What reading? Do you mean the result of executing the SELECT statement?

That would depend on where the SELECT statement is being executed. If it is in a PHP script, running on a server, for instance, the answer would be quite different from that of the PHP script running on the Arduino (which is not possible).

hi Pauls ;

Source : http://drcharlesbell.blogspot.com.tr/2013/04/introducing-mysql-connectorarduino_6.html

I installed MySQL source as in connection with an ethernet card, I did insert and update process. But the "Select" and I want to read tables.

source "results show ()" You can also have the forensic method, but I could not help please :)

I have no idea in what context to take your question, but I would use single quote instead of double:

Select * from data where id='1'

and if id is a numeric field I wouldn't have any quotes at all.

dannable: I have no idea in what context to take your question, but I would use single quote instead of double:

Select * from data where id='1'

and if id is a numeric field I wouldn't have any quotes at all.

I gave as an example. Source: http://drcharlesbell.blogspot.com.tr/2013/04/introducing-mysql-connectorarduino_6.html Look, you do anlicaks better. I want to read tables.

You can give as many examples as you like but I'm not going to go trawling through other web sites trying to make sense of your question.

There is an example in the library of executing a SELECT statement and reading the resulting rows column by column. Why don't you try that?