Arduino + Ethernet shield as telemetry device ?!

Hello everyone,

Since a while I was trying to make a quadcopter with arduino which seemed impossible or so complicated and not accurate, I decided to use ardupilot 2.6 instead, and a GPS+compass unit for position hold, but for the remote I still need arduino as the whole projects uses the wifi signal which I studied about editing range and frequencies, etc...
anyway, I'll be using servo lib. and writeMiliseconds(); and I hope this is fast enough, and hope it can be stable.

My question, I want to use the flight planner of the APM which uses telemetry device(device connected to the ardupilot with another part connected to the computer or tablet) without being limited to the telemetry device, can I achive the same progress from an arduino with ethernet shield and a wifi connection ?!
or with a telemetry device connected to the arduino or the wifi, I just need to use the wifi for every thing in this project.

And any advises about using arduino instead of transmitter and if this is gonna work or any advises.

Thank you for any advice and sorry for long explanation.

Can anyone please answer me .. ?! :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face:

My question, I want to use the flight planner of the APM which uses telemetry device

I imagine that most of us have no idea what you are talking about. I, for one, do not.

And any advises about using arduino instead of transmitter

None of my Arduinos works worth a damned as a transmitter. YMMV. They can all send data to a transmitter, and get data from receivers. But, they are not a substitute to using an actually radio.

and if this is gonna work

If WHAT is going to work?

actually I made it work but my only problem is with the telemetry device .. :confused: :confused: