Arduino Ethernet Shield to read data from database hosting using PHP

Seeking advice on getting the arduino and ethernet shield to read a data from database web using PHP. (i am using a domain name and hosting service for the webpage). for example, i have 2 variable data from my hosting database and i want to send this data to arduino.. I'm still pretty new to Arduino, so I'm not familiar with it.. Thank you very much for any help... :)

Keep the PHP page you use short and simple. It will be easier to parse that way.

Is it a two way street? Do you plan on sending data to the server also?

Do you have client code for the Arduino? I have examples in the playground.

Yes it's two way street.. i need to recipt and send data.. for sending data I've been able to do it. and save them to a server database.. but to receive data from a database server, i still don't have idea.. nope.. i still don't have code for client.read...

anyway thank you for your responses...

Here is my code on the playground. http://playground.arduino.cc/Code/WebClient When reading the response from the server, check for the blank line (double cr/lf), then parse the rest. Up to the blank line will be header data.

thanks for the advice, I'll try and will inform when it successfully performed... :D