Arduino exam

I just purchased the Arduino Starter kit, with the exam inside. I went to take the practice exam, and I am confused about the question with the Parallel circuit missing resistor question. Where can I get some help to better understand this question? I want to pass the exam on the first try. Thank You in advance.

Have never seen the starter kit or the exam. No idea what you are talking about.

Is OP taking about this kit?

ArduinoStarterKit.png

ArduinoStarterKit.png

are you talking about this "ARDUINO FUNDAMENTALS EXAM" and its suggested starter kit (The Fundamentals Bundle) ?

If I looked at the correct practice exam online - about the 3rd question - is just a math problem - you are given that the current is equal in all three legs is equal to the other two - so voltage does not matter -the resistance in each leg is equal to the resistance in each of the other legs - i.e. total resistance in each leg needs to be 10k

Series and parallel resistor circuits are fairly straight forward - try searching for Ohms law tutorials -

Great to listen about these things

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.