Arduino -Extender RS232 with LoRa

Good evening, I am Italian, I tried to write this question of mine in the Italian part of the Forum but no one answered me and was able to help me, so I try to ask here. I hope not to break the forum rules. Thanks

Good evening to all, I need to connect two devices that communicate via RS232. The problem is that I have to do it over a distance of about 2 km and I can't "lay" cables. The idea is to use two Arduino with LoRa module, can it be feasible? I enclose a sketch to make me understand more (or at least I hope ??? ) Thanks, good evening

Sketch

Sorry but I don't speak English well .. I'm helping with google translate

Thanks

If you have code to post, then post the code.

Dont expect the volunteers on the forum to delve into website links searching for the code you might have or have not used.

hello, no no, I don't want you to give me the code, it's too easy so ..
I just want to know if in theory you can do it or arduino has limits. thanks

Ebyte do UART fronted LoRa modules which in theory ought to be able to run a serial link, though I have not tried it.

To run RS232 you would need converters to interface the TTL serial used by the Arduino and LoRa modules and the RS232 side.

Hi, yes I bought two TTL-RS232 converters, two Arduino UNO and two LoRa modules (I don't know if I can put the link of the model ..).
Now I try to write the code and then put it on the forum to ask for help. Thanks

Goodmorning everyone. I tried inserting this very simple code that I attach:

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
SoftwareSerial BusSeriale(2, 3); // RX, TX
void setup() {
  // Open serial communications and wait for port to open:
  Serial.begin(9600);
  while (!Serial) {
    ; // wait for serial port to connect. Needed for native USB port only
  }
  // set the data rate for the SoftwareSerial port
 BusSeriale.begin(9600);

}

void loop() { // run over and over
  if (BusSeriale.available()) {
    Serial.write(BusSeriale.read());
  }
  if (Serial.available()) {
    BusSeriale.write(Serial.read());
  }
}

I’m using Arduino nano every and LoRa EBYTE E32868 T20D module in NormalMode
http://www.ebyte.com/en/downpdf.aspx?id=132

If i use two PCs, connected to the two 232 / TTL converters (then using the Teraterm Software) I can send messages, letters, characters, texts, files etc etc … sometimes work … But if I connect devices with RS 232 and a PC does not seem to work. :confused:

Thanks