Arduino forum and web taking forever to load...

Guys, you have a link to a CSS file which is giving an error and taking forever to load:

At least that happens browsing from Argentina. That typonine.com URL throws a Gateway error response after trying for 60 seconds.

I got this problem in Brazil too.

I have this problem too, no matter which computer/ISP I use (all in Brazil). At first I thought it was due to the change of servers, and that everyone was having this problem, so the problem would eventually be solved. But it seems that only certain parts of the world have this problem, so it could take forever to be solved... :frowning:

Same thing is happening here in Chile.

Please fix this, it has made a PITA to use the arduino website for the whole past week.

controla:
Please fix this, it has made a PITA to use the arduino website for the whole past week.

I've just moved the target CSS on Arduino server (right now only for the Forum, if it works will be propagated to other services).
Do it performs better for you?

MadBob:
I've just moved the target CSS on Arduino server (right now only for the Forum, if it works will be propagated to other services).
Do it performs better for you?

It did the trick for me! The forum is loading normally, and the website is taking a long time to load. Thanks for the solution!

Solved on forum.

Thanks a lot!

The forum is still a LOT slower responding and loading pages
than it was before the recent update. Still painful to use.

However,
It seems like you fixed something with the text entry and editing
that was making the after-update input almost impossible to use,
it had great difficulty in trying to position the text cursor.
Thanks.