arduino forums/chatrooms?

Are there any other arduino forums, chatrooms or pay per hour mentor facilitates?

Ladyada has a Arduino section: http://forums.ladyada.net/

Pay per hour mentoring? quite a concept, but being an open source community I bet you can get most any help or advice around here for free. :wink:

Lefty

]Ladyada has a Arduino section: http://forums.ladyada.net/

Thanks Lefty, I will check it out! :slight_smile:

Pay per hour mentoring? quite a concept, but being an open source community I bet you can get most any help or advice around here for free. Wink

I think people here may have given up trying to explain the basics to me…i have a habit of getting obsessed with doing a project that just far to advance for my epic fail coding skills :smiley:

Sure im not the only one who would whip out the paypal info for a Pay per hour code correcting service…if you ever need a few £ lefty :wink:

Thanks for the offer, but I’m a hardware guy and struggle with C/C++ like some of the others around here, so you wouldn’t be getting your monies worth with me. :wink:

Lefty

There are one or two members of the Arduino community that don’t seem to tolerate ‘noobs’ (god I hate that term) and can be downright sarcastic ro rude, but thankfully they are in the minority. But most of guys on here you will find to be very tolerant and helpful, as long as you provide them with the correct information regarding your query.

Just don’t expect people to write the code for you as a) You’ll learn nothing and b) You might get a rude reply.

I think people here may have given up trying to explain the basics to me

I don’t think so.

I usually liken it to spending a few sessions learning French at evening classes, and then sitting down to read “A la rechereche du temps perdu” - it simply isn’t going to happen.

Start simple, then build and merge.

Your absurdity right AWOL, and talk about coincidence, Iv just started Marcel Proust’s second book of In Search of Lost Time, À l’ombre des jeunes filles en fleurs. :slight_smile:

Iv just started Marcel Proust’s second book of In Search of Lost Time

Your name isn’t Madeleine, by any chance? :wink: