Arduino/genuino Zero + Gameduino2

Hey all,

First of all, I got to be fairly honest… I’m still a total noob to the arduino section…

Now the problem that I reach is when I connect the gameduino2 on the genuino zero and added the library of the gameduino2 in the IDE i tried to play around with the Hello world one…

#include <EEPROM.h>
#include <SPI.h>
#include <GD2.h>
void setup()
{
GD.begin(0);
}
void loop()
{
GD.ClearColorRGB(0x103000);
GD.Clear();
GD.cmd_text(240, 136, 31, OPT_CENTER, “Hello world”);
GD.swap();
}

more simpler than that it wouldn’t get I thought…

now the issues I’m having are these

Gameduino2\1.Basics\helloworld\helloworld.ino:1:20: fatal error: EEPROM.h: No such file or directory
#include <EEPROM.h>

and I did some research and thought this arduino doesn’t has an EEPROM so I removed the including part for this, which lead me to this…

C:\Users\RandomUser\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Gameduino2/GD2.h: In member function ‘void sdcard::begin(byte)’:
C:\Users\RandomUser\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Gameduino2/GD2.h:320:5: error: ‘SPSR’ was not declared in this scope
SPSR = (1 << SPI2X);
^

Is there anyone out there who could help me a little bit towards how i should resolve this?

Gameduino2.zip (174 KB)

I just opened the Arduino IDE with a blank sketch, added the #include <EEPROM.h> line, and compiled. No problem. Why don’t you remove your current IDE and reinstall? That library should just be there with no download or install necessary on your part.

The arduino Zero has no EEPROM.