Arduino GPS

So i am working on arduino GPS tracker with this parts Arduino Uno, Skylab GPS Module MT3329 SKM53, GPRS/GSM SIM900 Shield,
Triple Axis Accelerometer ADXL335.
I have wrote the code, when i test the devices one by one with arudino, GSM/GPRS shield sends the message, but when i connect all the parts it doesn’t work. If someone can view my sketch and see if there is any errors(it compiles all ok).

GPS Alarm.rar (13.7 KB)

but when i connect all the parts it doesn't work.

It does something. Knowing what that something is would be useful. Knowing how that differs from what you want would be useful, too.

If someone can view my sketch and see if there is any errors(it compiles all ok).

You forgot to attach the hardware, too. The software without the hardware isn't all that useful, especially without knowing exactly what the problem is.

When i just connect the GSM/GPRS module and test it it sends me the message to my mobile phone, but when i connct the GSM module, GPS moduel and accelerometer i have key word in my sketch STATUS and when i send it to arduino it should reply to me with the GPS coordinates of my vehicle, but nothing happens. What do you mean by hardware i have wrote in the explanation what am i using do you mean that?

i have wrote in the explanation what am i using

But, I don't have that hardware. If we can't borrow yours, you need to describe what is going on, since we can't see what you are seeing.

but nothing happens.

Wrong. Something happens. You may not be observing the intended behavior, but that does not mean that nothing is happening.

First thing to check is to see that you are not running out of memory. http://playground.arduino.cc/Code/AvailableMemory

okay, this is what i got for memory free.

okay, this is what i got for memory free.

Great. Just don't put any of your real code in that sketch, and you'll be fine.

Yeah :smiley: here it is now with my sketch.

I'll be back in a few minutes, when I find a picture of the answer. Of course, it won't be a picture of the whole answer...

Stop with the pictures. We have NO clue where you put that call to FreeMemory(), so we have no idea whether the answer means a thing.

I hope you know that you can't listen to the GPS while talking to the GSM shield, and vice versa.

Okay, that's why im here if you can help if not okay. I am not that good in this stuff this is my first project with arduino. So any help would me appreciate.

Does your gps work ?

Can you successfully get the GPS to give the arduino information, which you can see using the Serial Monitor on your computer ?

You need to be able to do this, to check your GPS device is working, and the software on the arduino is working, and then you can deal with sending the information via the cell phone.

I have tested the GPS only with arduino, and on the serial monitor i get results like LON: 0.0000000 LAT:0.0000000 and that's all. I only managed to get te sms just wit the GSM/GPRS module atached to arduino.