arduino, gsm quadband module and gas sensor connection anyone?

http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?q=arduino+and+gas+sensor+connection&um=1&hl=fil&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=705&tbm=isch&tbnid=rsv34I-j1TYCvM:&imgrefurl=http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Hydrogen-Gas-Sensor-MQ-8-Module-For-arduino/604119_567034550.html&docid=AUdULw0GEjRLWM&imgurl=http://i01.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/605/784/466/466784605_054.jpg&w=652&h=390&ei=whF0UN7XJYuzrAeu34H4BQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=803&vpy=241&dur=1013&hovh=174&hovw=290&tx=164&ty=82&sig=112672345558910879479&page=3&tbnh=126&tbnw=211&start=35&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:35,i:194

it only shows connection of gsm to arduino and gas sensor to arduino, anyone who can give me a connection diagram of three devices, thank you very much

it only shows connection of gsm to arduino and gas sensor to arduino, anyone who can give me a connection diagram of three devices

Those three devices being the Arduino, the GSM, and the gas sensor?

Three identical posts?

yes, i need the connection of the three devices

dxw00d:
Arduino Forum

Arduino Forum

Arduino Forum

Three identical posts?

yeah i really need the information so i post it in three diff. section

jeffaguila:

dxw00d:
Arduino Forum

Arduino Forum

Arduino Forum

Three identical posts?

Please don't. Pick one section and stick with it.

The shield only goes on one way. It's going to be hard to get that connected incorrectly.

The 2nd link shows how to connect the gas sensor. That there is a shield on top of the Arduino is completely irrelevant. The same connections are used.

dxw00d:

jeffaguila:

dxw00d:
Arduino Forum

Arduino Forum

Arduino Forum

Three identical posts?

Please don't. Pick one section and stick with it.

ok im sorry for spamming it, i just realized that i must put it in this section , thank you for your concern

PaulS:

The shield only goes on one way. It's going to be hard to get that connected incorrectly.

The 2nd link shows how to connect the gas sensor. That there is a shield on top of the Arduino is completely irrelevant. The same connections are used.

yeah your right, that's why i'm asking for help

The diagram on your first link shows where the Ground, 5V and Analog Inputs are on the shield. The picture on the second link shows which connections on the sensor board to connect to Ground, 5V and Analog Input 0.

dxw00d:
The diagram on your first link shows where the Ground, 5V and Analog Inputs are on the shield. The picture on the second link shows which connections on the sensor board to connect to Ground, 5V and Analog Input 0.

yes, based on the diagram, i think it is in the same analog input which is in analog 0 as i can see, the gsm has analog input of 0-5 and in the gas sensor is in analog 0, any alternative connection of this three devices?

I don't understand, what is wrong with using Analog In 0? The shield doesn't use it (or any Analog input), as far as I can see.

dxw00d:
I don't understand, what is wrong with using Analog In 0? The shield doesn't use it (or any Analog input), as far as I can see.

They are connected in same analog so either of the two must connected in analog 0 that's what i mean, so if you put the gsm in the arduino then where you will connect the gas sensor?

The shield is plugged into the Analog inputs, but it doesn't use them, it just passes them through. Looking at the diagram at the bottom of the first link, the shield uses pins 0, 1 and 2, and a couple of pins on the ICSP header for power.

dxw00d:
The shield is plugged into the Analog inputs, but it doesn't use them, it just passes them through. Looking at the diagram at the bottom of the first link, the shield uses pins 0, 1 and 2, and a couple of pins on the ICSP header for power.

ok i understand you know, the only problem now is how i will connect the gas sensor

ok i understand you know, the only problem now is how i will connect the gas sensor

You aren't listening. The GSM shield simply passes the analog pins to the top. It makes no connection to the analog pins. So, simply connect the gas sensor just like you would if the damned shield wasn't there.