Arduino GSM shield + Arduino Uno

Dear All:

i need a help for my project based on Gsm shield.. i want to switch ON and OFF any 4 appliance using SMS even with /DTMF call. [u]Task 1:[/u] doing sms like "appliance 1 on" or "appliance 2 on " ............ so it will ON that particular device. similarly sms like "appliance 1 off" or "appliance 2 off" ............ so then it will off that particular device.

[u]Task 2:[/u] if i call on my gsm shield i want it to receive my call automatically then on pressing 1,2,3,4 during call then it should ON all 4 appliance and on pressing 5,6,7,8 during call it should OFF all 4 appliances using DTMF.

i want these both task in a single code.

waiting for your corporation....

waiting for your corporation....

My corporation won't be helping you.

My cooperation might be forthcoming, AFTER you post your code.

ok sorry for wrong spelling... and i am a beginner in arduino .. i have found many types of coding in google but dnt knw how to combine these codes like there is a code of reciving masg and another code for sending masg and another for dtmf.. i am facing problem how to combine these in a single code...

i am facing problem how to combine these in a single code...

Perhaps because you don't know what the resulting program is supposed to do. If you do, it's a closely held secret.