Arduino GSM : Xively Client

Hi ALL!!!

This semester I am doing the project that want is using Arduino UNO and Arduino GSM. I have to display the graph of temperature in the xively.com. I managed to do the account at xively.com. By referring to the example source code (Xively Client) in this website, Im running the program. But, somehow it does not display any value at all because it the connection is 0 or something like that…

Im attached a file that has a source code that I’m using

scada.ino (5.09 KB)

But, somehow it does not display any value at all because it the connection is 0 or something like that…

You need to show the serial output of that program, instead of waving your hands uselessly.

My project is check the value of temperature sensor, the temperature value can be seen at the LCD display. But, the temperature value cannot be seen at xively.com.

pandaman:
My project is check the value of temperature sensor, the temperature value can be seen at the LCD display. But, the temperature value cannot be seen at xively.com.

How do you know this? You see something in the serial monitor that you are not sharing with us. Or, you would be seeing stuff in the serial monitor if you opened it.

Could it be the same problem you are having with the ethernet shield?

It probably requires a user/password.

edit: I haven't tried Xively, but you might try searching the forum for BASICAUTH.

Paul,
I'll share the response in the serial monitor tomorrow or day after tomorrow

SurferTIm,

I am the person that post about ethernet shield as well :slight_smile:

Thank you, I would take a look a forum for basicauth

pandaman:
Paul,
I'll share the response in the serial monitor tomorrow or day after tomorrow

I'll read it Wednesday or Thursday, and reply some time nest week.