Arduino GUI 1.0.6 File SAVE bug ?

I noticed when I press the 'SAVE' button on the toolbar [u]while uploading[/u] ([u]after[/u] compiling), - the s*tatus is changed to DONE SAVING*, then later to DONE UPLOADING

However [u]the source file has not been saved[/u] or updated! If this is indeed the case (i.e. not my mistake), the UI devs have ignored a fundamental element of user interface design... Worse still - the internal 'saved' flag has been updated, and exiting the GUI does not prompt you to save changes... !

Return the actual status, not what you hope it might be... !

There are a few other cosmetic issues, but they're personal preferences. Thanks

This is not a behaviour I've seen in 1.0.6. Save during compile and save during upload is fine.

What OS are you using? Did you use cntrl-s or the menu save? Both work for me on Ubuntu linux.

Have you tried save button when not uploading?

*What OS are you using? * Win 7

Did you use cntrl-s or the menu save? Both work for me on I regularly use all three - CTRL-S, File-Save and Toolbar button This was specifically noted with the toolbar button, but I expect it calls the same code.

Have you tried save button when not uploading? Yes - works fine.

Luckily I spotted this behavior - as I was 'missing' some code changes - and realised the only thing that had changed was doing a 'save' during the 30-second upload phase.

Cheers