Arduino IDE 1.6.13 not reading Arduino Nano v3.0

Hi Every one
Hope you guys are fine.
I was using Arduino Nano v3.0 and it was working perfectly fine.
I programmed it and used it in my small project.
My windows 10 was auto updated and now cant see port in ARDUINO IDE.
I got Arduino Mega and it is perfectly working.
While uploading Arduino Nano v3.0 i get following error message:
"Arduino: 1.6.13 (Windows 10), Board: “Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila, ATmega328”

Sketch uses 1,150 bytes (3%) of program storage space. Maximum is 30,720 bytes.
Global variables use 13 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2,035 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2,048 bytes.
avrdude: ser_open(): can’t open device “\.\COM3”: The system cannot find the file specified.

Problem uploading to board. See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.
"

I dont know what could be the problem.
I used 9v vin to use it for a project and what if its internal burnt file is currupted…
HELP ME GUYS… :disappointed_relieved:

Does it show up in the Device Manager? What does it show?

What serial adapter does it use? (check the markings on the chip near the USB port)

If it uses a CH340G, try reinstalling the CH340G driver (this is not included with the IDE, since only unofficial boards have used that USB serial adapter).

If it uses an FT232R, and was produced last year or so, it may have a counterfeit FT232R. A lot of arduino clones from china had the fakes, and FTDI updated the drivers so they are not compatible (and these new drivers get distributed through windows update). Google ftdigate for details if this applies to you.

You should be able to power a nano with 9v on the Vin pin, no problem (note that letting 9v onto any other pin will damage the board)

Wait a second didn't you say "NANO" yet its showing for the board above that, the "DEUMILANOVE"

Try reselecting the board again and try a simple sketch upload just to be sure.

As far I was aware MS re-did the driver update to void the FTDI gate issue.

Just did a clone nano (ch340) here under w7 /8/ 10 and no issues.