Arduino IDE 1.8.9 Not starting

So I have installed the Arduino program as an Administrator. But when I try to lunch the program nothing happens. Every this try I get a blink of the loading screen but that is it. I Tried running Arduino debug but it doesn't do anything.

Thank you in advance.

Please do this:

• Start the Windows command line “cmd”.
  • Run the program arduino_debug.exe that you will find in the Arduino IDE installation folder from the command line.
  • Copy the output that’s printed to the cmd window and paste it here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the toolbar).

Hopefully that will give us some information we can use to help you with the problem.

As I stated before I tried this but when I run Arduino_debug nothing happens.

AsthmaMan: As I stated before I tried this but when I run Arduino_debug nothing happens.

Did you run it from the command line?

If you run it by doubleclicking it, you won't see the output.

I run it from the CMD with a start command but I just get a flash of the debug program.

AsthmaMan: I run it from the CMD with a start command but I just get a flash of the debug program.

Are you doing what pert said? Ie, opening the command prompt and running from there? The output should be shown in the command window.

It sounds like running arduino_debug directly from start -> run or something - which pops up the command window, but automatically closes it when the program exits (which it does immediately because something is wrong) without giving you a chance to read the output.

IF it helps the output seems to be empty. Only black cmd no white text.

I am having the same issue, my Arduino ide is not stating, I have deleted arduino15 folder and it got started and when I opened board manager to download esp8266, I have got this error “java.lang.NullPointerException” but when I start it second time it did not start, I have also unchecked the “check for updated at start” but issue still remains.
please help regarding my issue, I am too worried since last night.

Thanks in Advance

appears all versions are not working, due to same issue

Please see this post Then ensure you are or were not affected.