Arduino IDE won't start

My Arduino IDE won’t start. When i try to start, starting box appear write normal text (like Loading assets etc.). When i try to open .ino file same thing happens, but in directory log with name “hs_err_pid2008.log”. I don’t know what happens, I just didn’t use it some time. Only thing what i did was installing antivirus (Avast) and running some downloaded games (Normally not-free games, downloaded for free, i’m from Czech Republic, where is law, that you can download and run all these apps and games without any punishment, but you can’t share it) from internet in sandbox (Sandboxie). From my minimal knowledge of java, its maybe with some .dll files and libraries, but i don’t really know.

Log is in attach (only edit what i did was changing name of my computer (in what is my real name) to [my name of computer] and changing .log to .txt)

Please forgive me for my horrible English. :frowning:

hs_err_pid2008.txt (28.6 KB)

Please run the program arduino_debug.exe located in the root of the Arduino IDE installation folder from the command line and then paste the output here using code tags (</> button on the toolbar).

I run debug from cmd and i get this output:

Nahrávam konfiguraci...          -means loading configuration
Inicializace balíčků...              -means package initialization
Připravuji desky...                  -means preparing boards
Startuji...                             -means starting
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x698421f4, pid=8092, tid=0x00000960
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_111-b14) (build 1.8.0_111-b14)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.111-b14 mixed mode windows-x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C  [msvcr100.dll+0x121f4]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# C:\Users\kubic\AppData\Local\Temp\\hs_err_pid8092.log -this file will be attached
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
#   http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#

hs_err_pid4536.txt (28.4 KB)

Hmm so a self confessed pirate... Not holding that against you BUT I will refer you specifically to this page.

A single AV program is simply not enough protection. and your method of running those programs may also be suspect.

A bunch of people have had IDE problems, including IDE crashes and bizarre compile errors, when they install a new version of the IDE. At least some of those problems seem to be caused by incompatible executables and preference files that the IDE saves outside the IDE installation directory. Perhaps that is what is causing your particular problem. In such cases it appears that the fix is to delete or rename the old "Arduino15" directory and re-install the new IDE.

On Mac OS X: /Users/(username)/Library/Arduino15 (a.k.a. ~/Library/Arduino15) (Note: The 'Library' folder is greyed out in Finder. The folder can't be opened with a double-click. To browse the contents of 'Library', ctrl-click on it and select "Open in New Tab" from the pop-up menu.)

On Windows delete or rename both: Arduino IDE 1.6.5r5 and previous: C:\Users(username)\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15 Arduino IDE 1.6.6 and later: C:\Users(username)\AppData\Local\Arduino15

On Linux: /home/(username)/.arduino15 (a.k.a. ~/.arduino15) (Note: file/folder names starting with '.' are not normally shown in directory listings. Use 'ls -a' to get a directory listing that includes the hidden files.)