arduino input pin to another arduino output pin via bt

hi guys and gals this is my first question ever on any forum little nervous i will get blasted off
i am having trouble with my project i would like to get two arduinos to talk via bt i got that to work tho just with serialprint i want to control without a pc in other simple words

high input on a pin #6 on mega(A) corresponds to a high output on pin#6 mega(B) via bluetooth

with no pc connection

please any help will be greatly appreciated

this is a arduino pairing challenge! :slight_smile:

if you are using HC05/06 modules for bt comms there are some example out there... just google pairing 2 arduinos via bt.

here's one link:
http://www.martyncurrey.com/connecting-2-arduinos-by-bluetooth-using-a-hc-05-and-a-hc-06-pair-bind-and-link/

sherzaad:
this is a arduino pairing challenge! :slight_smile:

if you are using HC05/06 modules for bt comms there are some example out there... just google pairing 2 arduinos via bt.

here's one link:
Connecting 2 Arduinos by Bluetooth using a HC-05 and a HC-06: Pair, Bind, and Link | Martyn Currey

Hi thank you for your response I appreciate it the Bluetooth pairing I found online and I got two hco5 modules to pair and bind together that was the easy part I just don't know what code to put to allow me to input a logic level high on one Arduino and it transfers that information as an output on the other Arduino as a logic level high all you find on the internet and on these sites is mostly how to serial print and not actually transmit a control a high logic level or a low logic level output or an input from one board to the next via Bluetooth

monza:
Hi thank you for your response I appreciate it the Bluetooth pairing I found online and I got two hco5 modules to pair and bind together that was the easy part I just don't know what code to put to allow me to input a logic level high on one Arduino and it transfers that information as an output on the other Arduino as a logic level high all you find on the internet and on these sites is mostly how to serial print and not actually transmit a control a high logic level or a low logic level output or an input from one board to the next via Bluetooth

With bluetooth connections you can send what ever data uou like and in what ever format you like.

So if you want to send the state of a digital pin to the other arduino via bluetooth serial then you could just send a string, e.g. "6HIGH" (pin size is high).

Does that answer your question......was not entirely clear on what you were asking.