Arduino + Internet Control + Live Webcam

I just figure out a easy way to do that , for your reference.

Arduino : connect to PC via USB Port , be able to control / monitor electronics Arduino NetServer : Software that embedded a compact Web Server , and be able to turn on a Webcam , communicate with Arduino , transfer image to internet user.

This project does not need to install any software such as IIS or Apache into the PC. Please check the web site for detail.

https://sites.google.com/site/arduinonetserver/

Very neat app!
I was looking for something like this!

Kudos!

Yes , its very neat.

And everything you need is pay USD$35.0 to buy Arduino board. And another USD$20.0 for a Motor Shield. The others are free ! Free - Dev-C++ Free - OpenCV for using a Webcam Free - SDL Library for windows programming Free - Web Server - Write a simple one by yourself. Save money from buying a ethernet shield for Arduino. Free - Serial Port Programming for talking to Arduino Free - DC & Stepper Motor Driver (Arduino has Servo Driver) Free - My AMC Driver can drive both Bi-Polar and Uni-Polar Stepper Motor , so you can find them from a machine easily. DC Motors are everywhere.

I figure out all the tricky part such as : - Install OpenCV into Dev-C++ - Using SDL_net to write a tiny Web Server - Serial Port Programming - Motor Driver for 74HC595N and 293D

You can find all these information on the website and links. And the most important thing is , they're all very simple job. Non of them requires a deep knowledge to make it. ;)