arduino isp upload hex , eep file

Hello,
I friend of mine, made an ham radio project that is based on an atmega328p. He made the programming with C and he equiped the device with a isp connector for later updates if needed.
Now the problem, i burnt the processor (some inputs) when i accidentaly touched the +16v power cable. before the 5v voltage regulator the device has 16v supply. I bouyed one new Atmega empty and he send to me the HEX and EEP (eeprom) to program the new chip.
I have an arduino uno in hands and know how to make some projects and basic use of it. But i cant understand how to upload two files and especially non arduino language with the uno to another atmega external from the UNO
I have searched a lot but i confused more. Please anyone can help me? or give me e alink or something?
they are 2 files HEX and EEP and the atmega that need to burn is out of the UNO board connected with ISP

Thank you
George

You'll need to use avrdude from the command line because the Arduino IDE doesn't have the capability of uploading arbitrary .hex files or .eep at all. The documentation of avrdude is here:

You may need to set the fuses on your ATmega328P if the device/firmware was not designed to use the factory fuse settings. The factory setting has the ATmega328P running off the internal oscillator at 1 MHz. If the firmware was written for a different clock speed then it won't work correctly with the default fuse settings.

avrdude comes with the Arduino IDE. If you already have the Arduino IDE installed, you can get it to generate part of the avrdude command line for you:
File > Preferences
Check the box next to "Show verbose output during: upload".
Click the "OK" button.
Tools > Board > Uno
Tools > Programmer > Arduino as ISP
Plug the Uno you're using as an Arduino as ISP programmer into your computer, but make sure that it is NOT connected to the ATmega328P you want to program.
Tools > Port > select the port of the Uno
Tools > Burn Bootloader

After the Burn Bootloader process fails, scroll up the black console window at the bottom of the Arduino IDE window until you see the avrdude command the Arduino IDE generated. It will look something like this:

C:\Users\per\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\avrdude\6.3.0-arduino15/bin/avrdude -CC:\Users\per\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\avrdude\6.3.0-arduino15/etc/avrdude.conf -v -patmega328p -cstk500v1 -PCOM30 -b19200 -e -Ulock:w:0x3F:m -Uefuse:w:0xFD:m -Uhfuse:w:0xDE:m -Ulfuse:w:0xFF:m

The Arduino IDE's Burn Bootloader process runs two avrdude commands. The first sets the fuses. That's the command you see above, which is setting the fuses used by the Uno board. You can copy and paste that command and then adapt it as needed. This provides you with the path to avrdude. You can leave the -patmega328p -cstk500v1 -PCOM30 -b19200 options alone (though you will likely have a different COM port than me) since these are the correct options for the target chip and Arduino as ISP programmer.

Hello,
thank you for the long answer, i did it with the instructions and get the line for the avrdude.
I have read the link that you provide me, please any help how to add the code? its first time with C and its really confuse me.

Thanks again
George

The first step is to set the fuses. I don't know what the necessary fuse values are. Can you contact your friend and ask them what the fuse values should be?