Arduino Keypad 4x4 - Need basic script

I just stopped my successful testing to smile :) Deleting the library and putting the new one back in worked :) Going to play around with in for a few minutes, be back with result

Ok got 4 buttons working :) Will rewire the rest later today. Thank you so much for helping me with this, I owe you one.

Is there any way to make this less sensitive? I've been playing around with it and sometimes when i hold a wire connected to a column and one connected to a row it triggers the key, like the current is traveling through my body. And also when I connect lets say pin 2 to pin 6 (column to row) directly into the arduino slots with 1 wire and then move the wire up and down a little in the 6 slot, it outputs the number 2 or 3 when it should output 1. Its like mega sensitive.

Is there any way to make this less sensitive?

I've just implemented a new function called setHoldTime(time). This will enable you to change the time the keypad needs to accept a new keypress/keypadEvent.

http://www.arduino.cc/playground/Code/Keypad

Such as this:

byte rows = 4; //four rows
byte cols = 4; //four columns
byte rowPins[] = {3, 2, 1, 0}; //connect to the row pinouts of the keypad
byte colPins[] = {7, 6, 5, 4}; //connect to the column pinouts of the keypad

Keypad keypad = Keypad(rowPins,colPins,rows,cols);

void setup(){
  keypad.setHoldTime(500);
}

keypad.setHoldTime(500); This will make sure that you can't get a different key with getKey or a keypadEvent unless there's been at least 500 milliseconds since the last processed key.