Arduino Leonardo ETH doesn`t connect

Hello everybody. I have one problem with my new Arduino Leonardo ETH. Finally I want to flash the Firmata SW to connect some sensors to my FHEM. But the Arduino did not connect to the FHEM server. So flashed the Webserver.ino to check the hardware. Result was the same. I cannot connect by browser to the specified IP also no ping.
Then I tried the same with an Mega 2560 with ethernet-shield and it works directly. Also the Firmata software runs at the 2560 and connected to the FHEM server.
Now the question, is there an hardware-problem at my Leonardo? When I connect the ethernet-cable to my ethernet-switch the LEDs 100M, LINK, FDX are on an the ACT-LED is blinking. The two LEDs at the ETH-connector are lit but not blinking.
There is also something I am wondering. When I select the board in the Arduino IDE 1.6.6, there is just the Arduino Leonardo. But I have the Arduino Leonardo ETH. Is there no difference?
Is there anybody who has an idea what’s wrong or what I can check? Here is my ethernet configuration:

// Enter a MAC address and IP address for your controller below.
// The IP address will be dependent on your local network:
byte mac[] = {
  0xDE, 0xAD, 0xBE, 0xEF, 0xFE, 0xED
};
IPAddress ip(192, 168, 1, 177);

// Initialize the Ethernet server library
// with the IP address and port you want to use
// (port 80 is default for HTTP):
EthernetServer server(80);

Thanks,
Boris

OK, I think I found the problem.
Found at http://labs.arduino.org/Arduino%20leonardo%20eth

NB. You can reuse your code written for Arduino Ethernet Shield or Arduino Ethernet, simply replacing
#include <Ethernet.h> → #include <Ethernet2.h>
#include <EthernetUdp.h> → #include <EthernetUdp2.h>

Greats,
Boris

OK Sorry,
it wasn't the solution. Now I use the EthernetUdp.h but the problem is still there . Any idea what’s wrong? The LEDs at the ETH connector are still on but nut blinking.
Greats,
Boris

Any new stuff? Because i have same problem on my new Arduino Leonardo ETH… LINK is 100mbps is still, not blinking.

I can not ping defined ip. Webserver .ino not working :frowning:

Please help.

Same problem here with ide 1.8.2. Brand new board. First time using Leonardo ETH.

The Leonardo ETH board does not ping, server not answering. LEDs are on, not blinking.

There is no Etherhet2.h in IDE 1.8.2 only Ethernet.h, sketch compiles fine.

Leonardo ETH uses the W5500 Ethernet controller chip. The Ethernet library (Ethernet.h, EthernetUdp.h) does not support W5500 so even though the sketch compiles it will not work. You need to install and use the Ethernet2 library:

• Sketch > Include Library > Manage Libraries...
  • Wait for download to complete
  • In the "Filter your search..." box type "Ethernet2"
  • Click on "Ethernet2 by various".
  • Click "Install"
  • Wait for installation to complete
  • Click "Close"
  • Make sure any sketch you use with you Leonardo ETH uses the filenames Ethernet2.h or EthernetUdp2.h, not Ethernet.h or EthernetUdp.h