arduino leonardo eth with motorshield -> no display of webpage

Hi, I use a leonardo eth with motor shield to control a motor to get my new SUHD-TV up and down :slight_smile: :slight_smile: . I have attached a keypad 1-4 and two pushbuttons to check the final positions.

The sketch works only with the keypad, if I will access on the IP-adress to get access on the software-buttons (similar function as keypad 1-4) on the page, the arduino-homepage is not available. Ping works.

any suggestions?

THX Neo

MyHalterung_V0.3.ino (12.4 KB)

byte rowPins[rows] = {2, 10, 6, 5}; //connect to the row pinouts of the keypad   2:pink   10:gelb   6:braun   5:rot

You need to pay attention to which pins the Ethernet shield uses, and not try to re-use them.

const byte cols = 1; //three columns

When you have useless comments, you don't look too bright when they are wrong.

char key = keypad.getKey();
  if (key) {
        Serial.println(key);
  }

Seems rather useless, given that you have an event handler registered that does the real work.

Code: [Select]
byte rowPins[rows] = {2, 10, 6, 5}; //connect to the row pinouts of the keypad 2:pink 10:gelb 6:braun 5:rot

You need to pay attention to which pins the Ethernet shield uses, and not try to re-use them.

I use the leonardo ethernet with motorshield V2, from the specs the pinns 2, 10, 6, 5 should be ok? Or I am wrong?Arduino - Home

TWI: 2 (SDA) and 3 (SCL): they support TWI communication using the Wire library.
External Interrupts: 3 (interrupt 0), 2 (interrupt 1), 0 (interrupt 2), 1 (interrupt 3) and 7 (interrupt 4). These pins can be configured to trigger an interrupt on a low value, a rising or falling edge, or a change in value. See the attachInterrupt() function for details.
PWM: 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11 and 13. Provide 8-bit PWM output with the analogWrite() function.

const byte cols = 1; //three columns

When you have useless comments, you don't look too bright when they are wrong.

shure :frowning:

char key = keypad.getKey();
if (key) {
Serial.println(key);
}

Seems rather useless, given that you have an event handler registered that does the real work.

this is a relict, didn't deleted it...

So, do you think it's realy a pinning theme?

thx

Can't use D10 for the keypad. It is the slave select for the w5500.

Pin 10 is reserved for the Wiznet interface, SS for the SD card is on Pin 4.