arduino leonardo sleep code error

ive been using a little bits arduino board, modeled after the arduino leonardo, for a school project. for my project, i need to get my mouse to 'fall asleep' automatically. i found some sleep code at http://playground.arduino.cc/Learning/ArduinoSleepCode , but every time i try to download it into my arduino leonardo, this error message pops up:

Arduino: 1.6.3 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino Uno"

Build options changed, rebuilding all

sketch_jun06b.ino:9:2: error: stray '#' in program

sketch_jun06b.ino:9:3: error: 'include' does not name a type

sketch_jun06b.ino: In function 'void setup()':

sketch_jun06b.ino:55:6: error: redefinition of 'void setup()'

sketch_jun06b.ino:1:6: error: 'void setup()' previously defined here

sketch_jun06b.ino:57:11: error: 'wakePin' was not declared in this scope

sketch_jun06b.ino: In function 'void sleepNow()':

sketch_jun06b.ino:101:20: error: 'SLEEP_MODE_PWR_DOWN' was not declared in this scope

sketch_jun06b.ino:101:39: error: 'set_sleep_mode' was not declared in this scope

sketch_jun06b.ino:103:18: error: 'sleep_enable' was not declared in this scope

sketch_jun06b.ino:129:16: error: 'sleep_mode' was not declared in this scope

sketch_jun06b.ino:132:19: error: 'sleep_disable' was not declared in this scope

sketch_jun06b.ino: In function 'void loop()':

sketch_jun06b.ino:140:6: error: redefinition of 'void loop()'

sketch_jun06b.ino:6:6: error: 'void loop()' previously defined here

Error compiling.

am i doing something wrong here? please help soon i have only 3 days to complete my project

ben062701:
am i doing something wrong here?

Possibly you selected board "Arduino UNO" in the IDE" and possibly your(?) code is written for and working only with Arduino UNO and not with Leonardo?

And stray" errors generally mean you downloaded code from a HTML web page by copy-and-paste which was not meant for copying-and-pasting code. You made amistake and did not fix the wrong stray characters in your code editor after pasting them! Watch out for a better copying source for the code without wrong stray characters in it!