I have an Arduino Leonardo.
I was working today with it when at some point I think it malfunctioned.
This is the scenario:
- I connect the board through USB to my PC.
- Power LED turn on.
- L LED blinks while at the same time I'm notified on my PC that something connected at a port. (I hear that specific WIN7 audio when something connects)
- In my Device Manager a COM14 appears indicating an Arduino Leonardo.
- L LED turns off after 5-6 seconds when at the same time I'm again notified on my PC that something disconnected.
- As a consequence, in Device Manager, any port suggesting Arduino is not to be seen.
I can guarantee my USB cable is fine, because I've tested with a Nexus.
Is my board burned? Do I have to buy a new one? The board is quite new,it hasn't been used for more than a couple of times.