Arduino Library

Hello. I want to write a library for my own use for arduino.

i have written a code in Dev c++. my code uses

#include
#include
#include
#include
#include
#include
#include <math.h>
#include

the code is somewhat secret. I just want to know whether i can import my header & .cpp files of my C++ compiler code in to arduino IDE. is it possible? what method? any tutorials will be much appreciated.
thank you

I just want to know whether i can import my header & .cpp files of my C++ compiler code in to arduino IDE.

Yes, you can.

any tutorials will be much appreciated.

You need a tutorial to show you how to copy a header file and a source file into the same folder as a sketch? If so, you really are not ready to be building an Arduino library.

PaulS:
Yes, you can.
You need a tutorial to show you how to copy a header file and a source file into the same folder as a sketch? If so, you really are not ready to be building an Arduino library.

ah Thank you. I am just confused, because my code undergoes many Queue & array concatenations, that is not possible in arduino IDE. My next question is it: will arduino mega do all that processing like stack & mathematics? & how will i call my header file class in arduino IDE? just a bit silly questions, because am not familiar with arduino way of coding.

TheEvilGenius427:
just a bit silly questions, because am not familiar with arduino way of coding.

It's just more-or-less straight C++ but with limitations of AVR with limited memory resources.

You really have to focus on available memory and memory management. The bigger Mega solves some of that, but learning ground up methods (slowly filling the bag) is better than trying to shed code (fitting 5lbs of crap in a 5lb bag) to make things work.

TheEvilGenius427:
the code is somewhat secret.

It won't be when you publish your library.

If you don't plan to publish the library for other Arduino users I don't see the value in taking the trouble to make a library in the first place. Just put the code in another .ino file alongside the project .ino file.

...R

Robin2:
It won't be when you publish your library.

If you don't plan to publish the library for other Arduino users I don't see the value in taking the trouble to make a library in the first place. Just put the code in another .ino file alongside the project .ino file.

...R

I see the value. I have multiple projects that can share common code, that is what libraries are for in this programming environment.