arduino lilypad specific component board

can anyone help me to get arduino lilypad block diagram, and it's component on board(very detail)
maybe with it's bill of content and part list. i need it to compare it from it's price and utility. for my college project.
the closest thing i can get is it's scgematic which u can get on arduino.cc,but i need more detail component. 8)
thx..

There aren't that many parts and they are all surface-mount.

1 x ATmega168V or ATmega328V (U1)
1 x 8MHz ceramic resonator (Y1)
1 x 10k Resistor (R3)
1 x 330 Resistor (R1)
1 x LED (D2)
2 x 0.1 uF Capacitor (C1,C4)
1 x 47 uF Capacitor (C2)
1 x 1.0 uF Capacitor (C3)
1 x momentary pushbutton switch (S1)
1 x 6-pin right-angle header (JP2) for serial input
1 x 2x3 pin connector (JP3) for ICSP

actually i think that is very helpful, but it's for nano.

i think i'll just add new explanation to each component. many thank john.

Block diagram? There is not much there outside of the uC - you really need the Atmel datasheet for a block diagram, that's where all the action occurs.

Outside of that you have a crystal oscillator to provide system clock, a reset circuit, an "activity indicator" LED, and I/O connectors to the uC pins; 4 of which are brought to a 2nd connector with Power & Ground to connect a USB programming adapter.

CrossRoads:
Block diagram? There is not much there outside of the uC - you really need the Atmel datasheet for a block diagram, that's where all the action occurs.

Outside of that you have a crystal oscillator to provide system clock, a reset circuit, an "activity indicator" LED, and I/O connectors to the uC pins; 4 of which are brought to a 2nd connector with Power & Ground to connect a USB programming adapter.

yeah now i'm lookin at atmel datasheet,which will spend a lot of time.
thx.

dna_arduino:
http://arduino.cc/en/uploads/Main/ArduinoNanoManual23.pdf

actually i think that is very helpful, but it's for nano.

i think i'll just add new explanation to each component. many thank john.

Some of the parts of the Nano will be the same as on the Lillypad (0.1uF capacitors, LED) but there are quite a few differences (processor chip, resonator) and the Lillypad has fewer parts. Looks like they sourced everything from Mouser or DigiKey so you can probably find all the Lillypad parts there as well.

The parts can be found inexpensively at dipmicro.com also, and with lower shipping costs.
Here's an arduino clone, in the lower left corner, I built up with a crystal, two 22 pf, caps, three 100nF caps, 10K resistor, ATMega328, all purchased from dipmicro.
Board is from Velleman, 1/2 of a 160x100mm ECS1-H board.
I prefer building with wirewrap sockets
http://www.marcospecialties.com/product.asp?ic=SIP20L
but regular socket pins would work as well
28 Contacts DIP 0.3” Socket - dipmicro electronics
and
40-pin 1-row 0.1” PCB Female Machined Round Header - dipmicro electronics
if you are soldering wires vs wirewrapping.