after a long time i decided to work again with my Arduino Mega 2560. But it doesn't react anymore. I will describe the problem:
- if i connect the Arduino to my PC -> Power LED lights up --> All OK!
- my computer detects the Arduino and the corresponding COM-port --> All OK!
- with the Arduino IDE i can upload the Blink-Sketch. (the tx and rx leds blink), but the led on port 13 doesn't blink! --> I think that the sketch isn't starting.. Bootloader-Problem?!
- I did the loop back test -> All works fine!
- I used another Arduino (Uno) as ISP Programmer and reflashed the Bootloader of the Arduino Mega. No Error messages, but the Blink sketch doesn't run after all..
What can i do to figure out the problem of the Arduino Mega?