Arduino Mega 2560 R3 with Official Ethernet Shield R3

I'm just about to upgrade my Arduino Uno for a Mega as I need more digital ins and outs. I already own the official ethernet shield, which I am currently just using the SD card on pins 4, 11, 12, 13. I have searched the internet and found that the shield does sit on top of the Mega, but I can't find out how to reassign the pins to the Mega's 50, 51, 52, 53 SPI pins?

Many thanks

I have searched the internet and found that the shield does sit on top of the Mega, but I can't find out how to reassign the pins to the Mega's 50, 51, 52, 53 SPI pins?

That is because you don't need to reassign, jumper, or pin bend anything to use the shield on the Mega. The SPI data lines are on the ICSP pins. Just connect it and go.

SurferTim:

I have searched the internet and found that the shield does sit on top of the Mega, but I can't find out how to reassign the pins to the Mega's 50, 51, 52, 53 SPI pins?

That is because you don't need to reassign, jumper, or pin bend anything to use the shield on the Mega. The SPI data lines are on the ICSP pins. Just connect it and go.

Ah I see, thanks thats helped a lot :)