Arduino Mega + Ethernet-Shield + SD + RFM12B is stopping after a while

Hello, I wanted to do now my web server (Arduino Mega Ethernet-Shield ) to expand a RFM12B. The previous Sketch runs since weeks without interruption. I now have the RFM12B connected. The IRQ i connected to pin D2 (INT0). I use instead for the chip select Pin53 Pin D5. I have the corresponding entries in the Jeelib amended. In addition, I have locked the interrupts in the Ethernetlib. This info I have found in various forum post.

The Sketch works in principle. The RFM12B receives the data and the web server SD-card works as well. As long as I do not want to access the web server, running the sketch for hours without errors. But, when I refresh a web page in the Browser every minute, the sketch is hanging after a few minutes or even hours?

Therefore there is an SPI-problem, which however only time by time occurs?

I have tried during the use Ethernet/SD the Chip Select-Pin from RFM12 on high, but nothing helps. When I try to use Ethernet/SD the RFM12 in sleep mode and then wake up again, depends on the sketch when waking up of the RFM12 on?

Has anybody like an idea?

Does anyone have a Arduino + Ethernetshield + RFM12 running?

Many greetings and sorry for my bad english, paulinchen

I now have the RFM12B connected. The IRQ i connected to pin D2 (INT0). I use instead for the chip select Pin53 Pin D5. I have the corresponding entries in the Jeelib amended. In addition, I have locked the interrupts in the Ethernetlib. This info I have found in various forum post.

The Sketch works in principle. The RFM12B receives the data and the web server SD-card works as well. As long as I do not want to access the web server, running the sketch for hours without errors. But, when I refresh a web page in the Browser every minute, the sketch is hanging after a few minutes or even hours?

You should post your code. What are you doing with the interrupt? Any chance you are having a SPI bus collision with the w5100 or SD when the RFM12B triggers an interrupt?

I use for the RFM12 the original jeelib-libary. The INT0-Interrupt from the RFM12 detects a new receive. I use the pin D2 on the MEGA for this, because the use of INT0 is fix coded in the libary.

My sketch is very long and include many libarys for sensors etc. I will write a little test-sketch for this problem.

Has no one a working sketch with arduino + Ethernet shield + rfm12?

The INT0-Interrupt from the RFM12 detects a new receive.

and does what? It doesn't use the SPI bus in the interrupt function, does it? That could cause a bus collision if the w5100 or SD is using the SPI bus when the interrupt occurs.