Arduino MEGA + Rele Solid State or Rele + Motor 9v

Dear,

I had a very strange problem, I'm using the solid relay: Solid Relay

and I want to raise a 9v motor, and I could not.

Now I put the following relay: Relay common and if I can turn it on.

First question for what reason can it be ???

The strange thing with this option is the following: when I send the message by SMS, the system responds ok, clicked and sends a reply message. At this moment when sending the response message the system "hangs up"

and in the ide the following error appears to the next compilation:

java.io.IOException: jssc.SerialPortException: Port name - COM29; Method name - setEventsMask(); Exception type - Can't set mask. at processing.app.Serial.dispose(Serial.java:166) at processing.app.SerialMonitor.close(SerialMonitor.java:116) at processing.app.AbstractMonitor.suspend(AbstractMonitor.java:90) at processing.app.Editor$DefaultExportHandler.run(Editor.java:2160) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) Caused by: jssc.SerialPortException: Port name - COM29; Method name - setEventsMask(); Exception type - Can't set mask. at jssc.SerialPort.setEventsMask(SerialPort.java:279) at jssc.SerialPort.removeEventListener(SerialPort.java:1064) at jssc.SerialPort.closePort(SerialPort.java:1090) at processing.app.Serial.dispose(Serial.java:163) ... 4 more

First question for what reason can it be

I don't know because you have provided so few details.

What solid state relay? What motor? How much current doe it take? Is it a DC motor?

Normally solid state relays are for AC only but a very few can be used on DC but these types won't work with AC.

Thanks for your reply.

What solid state relay? : Rele

It's a small motor, 9 volts.

It's a small motor, 9 volts. I do not know

The system receives the sms and turns on the engine. Then send a confirmation SMS. Then it hangs up.

That relay will not work... You'll need a DC solid state relay (or simply a [u]MOSFET Motor Driver Circuit[/u].

That relay might not turn-on with only 9V. But even if it does turn-on, with DC current, it will latch-on and will NOT turn off until power is removed.

Most AC solid state relays are built with TRIACs. A TRIAC latches-on until current drops to zero. With AC, you've got 100 or 120 zero-crossings per second so this isn't a problem.

If you want to test your relay (or driver circuit) and motor run a simple test program, maybe the Blink LED Example (maybe modified to "blink" at a slower rate so there is time for the motor to start/stop).

The system receives the sms and turns on the engine. Then send a confirmation SMS. Then it hangs up.

That sounds like a different problem.

Thanks, I will connect the solid state relays to a 220v lamp for testing. How can I perform a test for the case that what I have to turn on is 380v? Without accessing the device until the last moment. I want to be calm that I do not have noise interference.

I want to be calm that I do not have noise interference.

Why, it is a totally meaningless claim and has nothing to do with what you want to do.

You should never use components at their rated levels anyway.