Arduino Mega with mp3 gives too weak sound

Hi,

I am worhing with Arduino Mega, speaker H1283
and DFPlayer mini: DFR0299.

However the sound comes out too low.
I need to use sine waves, with frequency (close to) 10kHz and 5kHz, with duration of 5 milliseconds.
I also need to create an envelope to the sound (fade in and fade out to prevent the "TICS" at the beginning and end of the sound).

I thought that maybe creating the sound in tje arduino itself and not playing then through the mp3 will give better results?

Is there a way to implement such sounds in Arduino mega?
If yes, does anyone know where I can find a reference to such implementation
(I am a beginner in Arduino so it would be better for me if there was something detailed)

I attach an example of the sound I need to create.
here is the link (attach option was not available)

I created this sound by Matklab.

Thanks a lot!

How does it compare with the loudness you can get with the tone played on a laptop?

5ms isn’t enough time for your brain to hear the “loudness”. Plus, your ear is most-sensitive at around 2kHz and as you go higher (or lower) you loose sensitivity. Maybe you’ve got some high-frequency hearing loss? (And of course, since you’re using a tweeter that doesn’t reproduce low frequencies.)

…A bigger amplifier or a more sensitive speaker will of course go louder.

I thought that maybe creating the sound in tje arduino itself and not playing then through the mp3 will give better results?

No… It’s just “digital data” and you’d still need the DF player (or something) for D/A conversion and amplification.

…However, MP3 (lossy compression) will add silence to the beginning & end so the total file length will be a few milliseconds longer. (The sound will still be ~5ms). I can’t think of any good reason to be using lossy compression with such a short file.