Arduino Mega2560 not responding..

I have a Mega that stop working ..

My computer can recognize it , it takes com port 14 just fine , lights up power led, but It is stuck in Uploading sketch..... forever
i have a USBasp programmer, and i though that if i burn bootloader it will short thinks out. i Uploaded the Bootloader and the "Default" blink sketch come up..
so i re upload a blank sketch and never uploaded .... it is dead i think... any other way to check if the Atmegais ok?

Try the Loopback Test, make sure the USB/Serial interface is working.

i test the loopback , and i am getting nothing back to terminal... so maybe there something wrong with the USB/Serial interface
what can i do with it?

Not much unless you have hot air rework capability.
I designed & sell this Atmeg1284P as a modular replacable component board, similar to an Uno but with more capabiliy, yet not quite as much as the Mega.
32 IO, dual hardware serial, 128K Flash, 16K SRAM (twice that of a Mega), if you damage the USB/Serial it can be replaced, if you damage the microcontroller it can be replaced.
5V and 3.3V regulators are SMD, but use big parts with big pads that should be easy to rework if you manage to damage them.
http://www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17/

the USB interface , i think is working , because the arduino is recognised fine by the computer and get a com port.
, i also can burn bootloader to the mikrocontroller ...
The problem is only on sketch upload

"i test the loopback , and i am getting nothing back to terminal... so maybe there something wrong with the USB/Serial interface"

"the USB interface , i think is working , because the arduino is recognised fine by the computer and get a com port."

I don't see how both are possible.

Maybe press & hold reset until IDE shows "Compiled xxx of 32xxx bytes" or similar.
Maybe software reset is not working correctly, manual should.
If set File:Preferences to Verbose outputs, timing of when to release Reset can be easier to figure out.