Arduino mesh network

Hello i want to build mesh network using 4 arduinos, touch screen and network cheep. I thought about using Nrf240l, but before ill buy it i got few questions.

Is that the best network cheep for my use? The requirements for my projest is that each arduino can become "the router" of the network in any time, so i need that my network cheep will have the abillity to connect to more then 1 peer in the same time (simillar to multy threades server)

So is the NRF240 good for that use? What other network cheep you advise me? Thank guys

The nRF24L01+ is a very good module, and cheap. However 2.4GHz wireless is not ideal for every project.

You can link many Arduinos without needing the complexity of the TMRh20 Mesh library. Please describe your prohect. What is the role of each of your 4 Arduinos and how you want them to be able to communicate. What range will there be between the Arduinos.

...R
Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

This mesh network works OK and will work with any radio.

I spent some time removing/rewriting all the problem-causing String usage and can post that, if interested.

Robin2:
The nRF24L01+ is a very good module, and cheap. However 2.4GHz wireless is not ideal for every project.

You can link many Arduinos without needing the complexity of the TMRh20 Mesh library. Please describe your prohect. What is the role of each of your 4 Arduinos and how you want them to be able to communicate. What range will there be between the Arduinos.

…R
Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

Ther is no need in big range, 5 meter will be enough. I want to transform text messages between the arduinos (from the keyboard on the touch scree) and maybe some html files. So the NRF is good enough?

jremington:
This mesh network works OK and will work with any radio.

I spent some time removing/rewriting all the problem-causing String usage and can post that, if interested.

Yes post thank

See attached. This version of the ACP220_Mesh expects the radio to send & receive ASCII formatted strings via a serial port, as in the original.

APC220Mesh_JR5.ino (12.1 KB)

TheTruePostMalone:
Ther is no need in big range, 5 meter will be enough. I want to transform text messages between the arduinos (from the keyboard on the touch scree) and maybe some html files. So the NRF is good enough?

I reckon an nRF24 should be fine and I can't see any need for the complexity of a mesh.

But you have not described your project or how the 4 Arduinos need to communicate with each other - what messages must pass between the different Arduinos, and how often.

...R