Arduino Messenger with holographic keyboard

Ok so I'm brand new to Arduino and I wanted to know how difficult it would be to create a long-range messenger with it that can be used without wifi or Bluetooth, simply connect to another board and display the message on a screen, and use another Arduino to project a usable keyboard to type with,

thanks for any help

Define "long range" for us.

What imaging hardware do you have in mind for "to project a usable keyboard"?

Your description reads like you want to make a SF video come true. In this case wait a couple of centuries for the right hardware, or use Photoshop for faking your own images.

If instead you mean a display with touch screen, get such one with Arduino connectivity and libraries.

DrDiettrich:
What imaging hardware do you have in mind for "to project a usable keyboard"?

The sort you can buy for about €30?

ok so as far as the long range goes I live in the mountains in North Carolina and we've got a big forest where I'm at where you have no signal in it the further you get in, so my hope is one that can reach from just about anywhere in the forest back into town though I know it's unlikely, is there a receiver and transmitter that small to cover 20+ miles? and I kind of figured the keyboard was a bit much to hope for so I'm not too disappointed though the idea came from a product I found, the Circret Bracelet, and they claim to have a working prototype. i'll add the link to their website here:
https://cicret.com/wordpress/

thanks for the help