Arduino Micro 328P-AU + HM-10 + MPU6050

I am confused with the information about the Micro I found on the internet.

I have a micro 328p-au 5V/16MHz (I have also the 3.3V/8MHz if it’s matter. Some Arduino Pro Mini 328P-AU 3.3V and 5V versions are comming as well). I want to use it for getting AccelGyro information from a MPU6050 over I2C and send it over BLE with a HM-10 connected by serial.

Is it possible to mount it like that with the 328P-AU?? I don’t understand the problem Micro has for serial communication… I’ve tested the prototype with a ATMega32u4, but I don’t have enough for replicate it as I need right now. Do you have any link to mount an I2C and a serial communication at the same time on the Micro 328P??

Thank you in advance.

You are trying to connect the following devices together, and are having difficulties:

1. An Arduino Pro Mini 3.3v
  2. A MPU6050 accelerometer
  3. An HM-10 Bluetooth device.

Notes:
(a) The pro-mini has to 3.3 Volts (not 5v) because of the other devices.
(b) The AU designation at the end of the ATMEGA328-PAU is only the package information. For you (unless you are using pins A6 and A7) is irrelevant.
(c) you can use the Serial Ports, I2C, SPI and software serial ports in the same sketch.
(d) MPU6050 (eg GY-521 breakout board) is I2C and uses pins 4 and 5.
(e) Here is a link for using softwareSerial to connenct a HM-10 device to an Arduino. Link

Post any code you have here (using code tags) and may be you get help.

6v6gt: You are trying to connect the following devices together, and are having difficulties:

1. An Arduino Pro Mini 3.3v
  2. A MPU6050 accelerometer
  3. An HM-10 Bluetooth device.

Notes: (a) The pro-mini has to 3.3 Volts (not 5v) because of the other devices. (b) The AU designation at the end of the ATMEGA328-PAU is only the package information. For you (unless you are using pins A6 and A7) is irrelevant. (c) you can use the Serial Ports, I2C, SPI and software serial ports in the same sketch. (d) MPU6050 (eg GY-521 breakout board) is I2C and uses pins 4 and 5. (e) Here is a link for using softwareSerial to connenct a HM-10 device to an Arduino. Link

Post any code you have here (using code tags) and may be you get help.

Thank you!!

First sorry for my confusion, what I have are Nano's not Micros (Pro Mini's are coming)

I dont have any code yet!! I am trying to replicate a prototype my friend gave me as a gift but with the 328P. I will post it later if it helps.

Thank you again

OK. Nanos are 5 volt so you have to check if the devices you are going to connect to the nano are pin compatible with 5 volt. The Nano can, however, supply 3.3 Volt devices with max 150 mA.

If you are working with a bare ATMEGA328-PAU, your first problem will be how to solder connections to it.

ATMEGA328P-AU.jpg

ATMEGA328P-AU.jpg