Arduino Micro as a game controller

hi guys! i want made an Arduino Micro like a cgamepas whit 2 thumbstick, one for movement, and one for the visual ( like the normal gamepad of ps4 or xboxone. all is going ok until i need to et the thumstick for visual, i don't know how to do.

i use this libs. can anyone help me? http://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-LeonardoMicro-as-Game-ControllerJoystick/

PS : i try to use leojoy! but if i install that, the IDE doesen't work. nak you so much

Manrich,

I’m not really sure what you’re trying to do, but check out this link. It may be helpful:

Arduino Playstation Controller Library

thanks for reply.

the link is not useful because he talks about a psx controller whitout analog thumstick.

in my code, i have axis x an y working, on oneanalog, but how i can do the same thing but whit different command in the other?

Manrich: in my code, i have axis x an y working, on oneanalog, but how i can do the same thing but whit different command in the other?

I'm sorry, but I really don't understand what you are asking. Can you be more specific? What are you trying to do, and what have you been able to do already?

Curious.

patduino: I'm sorry, but I really don't understand what you are asking. Can you be more specific? What are you trying to do, and what have you been able to do already?

Curious.

i'm making a gamepad like the playstation4 or xboxone one; i'm able to set all the buttons and ONE thumbstick analog ( axis x and y ) that in all game is for move the character wheni go to add the second analog, that in the most part of the games move the visual, i can't do it.