Arduino micro as mouse scroll

Hi, I want to use arduino micro with rotary encoder and 2push buttons..but I have some questions...
1)I’ve googled a lot but never find a way to use rotary encoder as mouse scroll, is possible? If yes with what library/function? Thanks
2)two button will be used in this way,the first one is simple mouse left click..the second one will locate mouse pointer in pre programmed position, and here the problem ..mouse.move(x,y) is a function that move mouse from actual position...there is a way to “hard”set x/y position in monitor where pointer will go? Thanks

kgabeart:
Hi, I want to use arduino micro with rotary encoder and 2push buttons..but I have some questions...
1)I’ve googled a lot but never find a way to use rotary encoder as mouse scroll, is possible? If yes with what library/function? Thanks
2)two button will be used in this way,the first one is simple mouse left click..the second one will locate mouse pointer in pre programmed position, and here the problem ..mouse.move(x,y) is a function that move mouse from actual position...there is a way to “hard”set x/y position in monitor where pointer will go? Thanks

You have left out a lot of important information is you expect help with your project.

What type of encoder?
What type of mouse?
What is your mouse emulator connected to and how is it connected?

Paul

kgabeart:
mouse.move(x,y) is a function that move mouse from actual position...there is a way to “hard”set x/y position in monitor where pointer will go?

I wrote a library that allows you to do this:

There are some other options (that I haven't tried) listed here:

and another one (also that I haven't tried):