Arduino Micro + Easy Driver - for stepper control...?

I'm new to Arduino and have successfully powered a stepper motor with a combo of the SparkFun 'Easy Driver' and the Arduino Uno...

I'm wondering is it possible to use the Arduino Micro and the Easy Driver to control a stepper at a simple, steady low speed...?

It seems that the micro has all the options needed, and I would benefit from the smaller size of the micro compared to the Uno.

Thanks for any suggestions.

OceanStudio: I'm wondering is it possible to use the Arduino Micro and the Easy Driver to control a stepper at a simple, steady low speed...?

Affirmative. They work the same.

Thanks for the response RP!

I went ahead and breadboarded the Arduino Micro + Easy Driver + Mercury Stepper (from SparkFun) and indeed, they worked flawlessly (minor issues with Sketch Uploads to the Micro, but workable...). I'm using a stripped down version of the code from the Bildr.org article here: http://bildr.org/2011/06/easydriver/

The next step is to add a potentiometer toggle (intermittent rocker style) that will control motor direction and speed with one control interface... Any ideas would be helpful, I'm brand new to everything concerning electronics, but Arduino and this community is inspiring me to jump in head first : )

Thanks for any suggestions!