Arduino Micro upload error

Hi there! I have an Arduino Micro and when i try to upload a sketch, i get the following error:

============================================================================= [SUCCESS] Took 17.96 seconds =============================================================================
--- Available filters and text transformations: colorize, debug, default, direct, hexlify, log2file, nocontrol, printable, send_on_enter, time
--- More details at http://bit.ly/pio-monitor-filters
--- Miniterm on COM6 9600,8,N,1 ---
--- Quit: Ctrl+C | Menu: Ctrl+T | Help: Ctrl+T followed by Ctrl+H ---
Exception in thread rx:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\User.platformio\python3\lib\threading.py", line 926, in _bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "C:\Users\User.platformio\python3\lib\threading.py", line 870, in run
self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
File "c:\users\user.platformio\penv\lib\site-packages\serial\tools\miniterm.py", line 445, in reader
data = self.serial.read(self.serial.in_waiting or 1)
File "c:\users\user.platformio\penv\lib\site-packages\serial\serialwin32.py", line 257, in in_waiting
raise SerialException("ClearCommError failed ({!r})".format(ctypes.WinError()))
serial.serialutil.SerialException: ClearCommError failed (PermissionError(13, 'Устройство не опознает команду.', None, 22))

It looks like it uploaded successfully but then something goes wrong :frowning:
AND i get sounds of USB disconnecting when uploading, how can i fix it?

I'll add some important information that might not be obvious to some of the people here on the forum who only use Arduino IDE: @luvin is using the 3rd party alternative to the Arduino IDE called PlatformIO. This is the reason for the unfamiliar output.