iam working on a project where i need meet bellow requirements:
- play the incoming audio from mic to locally connected speaker.
- Play the same audio in Bluetooth headset/Speaker
- Record the audio in MP3 format and transfer to mobile later
my plan is as bellow:
- Read mic input play in local speaker store in SD card using Fn-rm01
- output of FN-RM01 speaker connected as input to RN52 to play in Bluetooth headset/speaker
- Stored data read by arduino and need to transfer through RN52 as a whole file
Kindly suggest if you have better way. I have cost & size restriction to opt this flow.