Arduino Nano 33 BLE doesn't work with the Keypad.h library

Hi, when I try to compile my sketch for my Arduino Nano 33 BLE it always gives me this error:

Arduino: 1.8.12 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Nano 33 BLE"

In file included from C:\Users\Maxim\Desktop\Tools\Arduino\LaunchpadMIDI\LaunchpadMIDI.ino:1:0:

C:\Users\Maxim\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Keypad\src/Keypad.h:41:2: warning: #warning "Using  pinMode() INPUT_PULLUP AVR emulation" [-Wcpp]

#warning "Using  pinMode() INPUT_PULLUP AVR emulation"

^~~~~~~

In file included from C:\Users\Maxim\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Keypad\src\Keypad.cpp:32:0:

C:\Users\Maxim\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Keypad\src/Keypad.h:41:2: warning: #warning "Using  pinMode() INPUT_PULLUP AVR emulation" [-Wcpp]

#warning "Using  pinMode() INPUT_PULLUP AVR emulation"

^~~~~~~

How can I fix this? I already tried the fix from this link: https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=584322.0

Please help.
Thanks in advance!

Please post your program

You need to understand the difference between warnings and errors. A warning is the compiler telling you there is something in the code that could possibly cause a problem but doesn't cause the compilation to fail. An error is a problem with the code that causes compilation to fail. In this case you have posted warnings, not errors. Likely this warning is more of an "FYI" than something you need to be concerned about.

Are you having an actual problem? If so, please provide a detailed description.

Okey and I have another problem now, my program won't upload to my Arduino Nano. It doesn't matter which program it is, it takes very long to upload and it then gives this error:

Arduino: 1.8.12 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Nano 33 BLE"

Sketch uses 75956 bytes (7%) of program storage space. Maximum is 983040 bytes.
Global variables use 42160 bytes (16%) of dynamic memory, leaving 219984 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 262144 bytes.
Forcing reset using 1200bps open/close on port COM4
PORTS {COM4, } / {COM4, } => {}
Uploading using selected port: COM4
C:\Users\Motionaire\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\bossac\1.9.1-arduino1/bossac.exe -d --port=COM4 -U -i -e -w C:\Users\Motionaire\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_495723/Button.ino.bin -R 
An error occurred while uploading the sketch

Does the Arduino IDE's Tools > Port menu show "COM4 (Arduino Nano 33 BLE)"?